• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I'm not DOWN with Downs

Chuck

Why not go longer with Richards or Jepsen, why not Mark Lowe there against Ian Kinsler.

Damn. 

Mismanaged BP again by Scioscia. I understand the O (3-4-5 hitters) didn't come through, but I don't get leaving Downs in to face Kinsler in a crucial spot of the game. Frieri or Lowe. 

Was Lowe even available today? He went 2 innings yesterday

Sosh really burned through the pen quickly today. Its' early but Downs is looking like he needs to start being moved down in the pecking order. Burnett looks like the better lefty to go to and Jepsen should be ahead of him as well

Was Lowe even available today? He went 2 innings yesterday

Sosh really burned through the pen quickly today. Its' early but Downs is looking like he needs to start being moved down in the pecking order. Burnett looks like the better lefty to go to and Jepsen should be ahead of him as well

Ya, I don't think Lowe was likely to be used today.

Which is of course why you shouldn't burn through your other right handers so quickly for no apparent reason.

Why not go longer with Richards or Jepsen, why not Mark Lowe there against Ian Kinsler.

Damn. 

Mismanaged BP again by Scioscia. I understand the O (3-4-5 hitters) didn't come through, but I don't get leaving Downs in to face Kinsler in a crucial spot of the game. Frieri or Lowe. 

I would've had no problem with the bases empty, but with a runner on 2B, I was surprised Sosh left him there to face the righty Kinsler.

And like with Shields and Speier, it's taking Scioscia a little while to move Downs from the 8th inning spot.

He is, shall we say, more stubborn than most managers at adapting to change when someone declines?

Who else do you go to? I think hes shown hed rather go to burnett, but he didnt meaning burnett wasnt available today. That leaves Lowe and Williams. So its not like Downs is our go to 8th inning guy, there was just no one else to go to. Jepsen should have come out for a second inning though

Who else do you go to? I think hes shown hed rather go to burnett, but he didnt meaning burnett wasnt available today. That leaves Lowe and Williams. So its not like Downs is our go to 8th inning guy, there was just no one else to go to. Jepsen should have come out for a second inning though

Those are all good points.