• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Post Season Tickets

LAAMike

I was there. 2002 WS games 5 (in SF) 6 and 7.

I remember going into the old El Torito at State College and Katella with $1000 cash in my pocket and coming out with a single ticket to games 6 and 7 way up in the nosebleed section of the upper deck.

Had about $300 bucks or so left over which I ended up spending on every WORLD CHAMPION ANGELS shirt in existence, including about 5 or 6 repeats that I had already bought before I was too drunk to know the difference on free beers given to me by my brethren in the parking lot.

Complete strangers no more.

We sang yelled cried out and just plain cried together until about 3am the following morning. I think the final out was recorded around 8:30.

Anaheim California collectively lost it's mind that night, and I was there.

The point being I would never consider trading the experience of a lifetime just to get the money back in my pocket. Make your own minds up what is important. I'm just sayin'...

Edited by ELEVEN

I was there. 2002 WS games 5 (in SF) 6 and 7.

I remember going into the old El Torito at State College and Katella with $1000 cash in my pocket and coming out with a single ticket to games 6 and 7 way up in the nosebleed section of the upper deck.

Had about $300 bucks or so left over which I ended up spending on every WORLD CHAMPION ANGELS shirt in existence, including about 5 or 6 repeats that I had already bought before I was too drunk to know the difference on free beers given to me by my brethren in the parking lot.

Complete strangers no more.

We sang yelled cried out and just plain cried together until about 3am the following morning. I think the final out was recorded around 8:30.

Anaheim California collectively lost it's mind that night, and I was there.

The point being I would never consider trading the experience of a lifetime just to get the money back in my pocket. Make your own minds up what is important. I'm just sayin'...

You're awesome.  I agree completely! 

POSTSEASON SCHEDULE

Division Series

Thurs., Oct. 2: ALDS A, Game 1, TBS

Thurs., Oct. 2: ALDS B, Game 1, TBS

Fri., Oct. 3: ALDS A, Game 2, TBS

Fri., Oct. 3: ALDS B, Game 2, TBS

Wed., Oct. 8: ALDS A, Game 5, TBS

Wed., Oct. 8: ALDS B, Game 5, TBS

Since these are the likely ALDS games in Anaheim (and I am forgetting since it has been 4 years), does anyone remember the possible times these games would be?  IIRC they are 1PM and 5PM? 

I was there for every home game during the 2002 playoffs/world series and I wouldn't change it for anything...even though I nearly went broke, LOL! This year I might hop online Thursday and see if I can find a couple cheap tickets in the nosebleeds for one of the ALDS games and watch the rest from my couch.

Game 1 will most likely be at 6:37 since the Orioles will be the only other team at home.  Other game was at 3:07 last year.

Game 2 may not be the late game since the Giants or Dodgers may also have a home game. I would guess that the TV people would put the Dodgers in the late spot, but not the Giants.  If St. Louis somehow finishes with home field instead, the Angels would likely play the late game.  Last year, it went 10:07 @ St Louis, 12:07 @ Boston, 3:07 @ Atlanta, and 6:37 @ Oakland.  

Edited by ScottT

Games 3 and 4 could be anywhere, anytime.  All three time zones are still in play.  At least four locations.  There's only two games on Sunday, but all four series play on Monday.  

Game 5 would likely be the late game.  Again, only the Orioles could be at home... and both series going to five games is unlikely.