• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Scioscia tabs Rasmus to start vs. Twins

AngelsWin.com

i'm a believer that rasmus could be converted to an effective starter. he's got the number of pitches and the velocity. it'll be interesting to see if the experiment continues and works, if they'll look into for next season. it would give him plenty of time to get stretched out.

Edited by ukyah

i'm a believer that rasmus could be converted to an effective starter. he's got the number of pitches and the velocity. it'll be interesting to see if the experiment continues and works, if they'll look into for next season. it would give him plenty of time to get stretched out.

Yep, gotta believe they will look at that as being an option, especially with the lack of starting depth.

I'm a fan of this idea. I mentioned it to my husband when Skaggs went down and now it seems like a potential reality for next season. 

https://twitter.com/JeffFletcherOCR/status/508010697905963009

i always thought i would flourish in the front office.

His last season as a regular starter in the minors was 2010 (20 starts, 8 relief outings). 

The durability issue may have partly been born from throwing too many pitches back then.

He has worked a lot on his pitch count this season, just 12 BBs in 40 innings and not many single inning pitch counts above mid teens.