• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I deposited $800 cash at Chase Bank this morning

Next time don't wear the ski mask.

But in all seriousness, yeah it's weird.  Usually they will ask for an atm card and pin number.  But I did just use my account number once, and deposited cash.  They didn't ask for ID, but on the receipt it only gave the account it was deposited too.  No balance or other information.

This is why I've stopped going inside to make deposits and withdrawals at banks.  They've made the process about as painful as going to the DMV.  Not quite, but close.  Sometimes I wonder if this is intentional to encourage folks to use the ATM's instead. 

Showing your i.d. is painful?

You should stop and think about how good your life is for a second

Showing your i.d. is painful?

You should stop and think about how good your life is for a second

The whole process of visiting a teller is relatively painful compared to the ease of using an ATM. 

It's silly how they require paperwork to be filled out, and ID to be presented, to deposit or withdraw cash when the ATM requires none of that. 

The whole process of visiting a teller is relatively painful compared to the ease of using an ATM.

It's silly how they require paperwork to be filled out, and ID to be presented, to deposit or withdraw cash when the ATM requires none of that.

LOL.

And I guess it depends on the bank. Wells Fargo doesn't have any paperwork on the inside. It's really not much different than using an ATM. I go in, tell the teller what I'm doing, swipe my card through a pin-pad and follow the prompts. The only difference is showing an ID and being asked "how do you want your withdrawal?" I know that answering "large bills" is a very time-consuming event but I manage just fine.

First world problems: the thread.

For real. Not long ago in Rwanda you would walk for days to try to get to a safe place and then had to show a group your ID and if it turned out that you were who you were you got your arms lobbed if with a machete. In America you show your ID to an smiling attractive brunette behind a counter and then you get to add another $800 to the supply of money that you are hording and don't even need.