• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who is this guy?....

DMVol

MLB TradeRumors: The Angels selected the contract of shortstop Shawn O’Malley, according to Tim Mead, the team’s VP of communications (Twitter link). O’Malley will join the Halos on Tuesday and add some versatility to the bench; he has mostly played short over his pro career but has played all over the diamond this season. Originally a fifth-round pick of the Rays in the 2006 draft, O’Malley is looking to make his Major League debut after nine years in the minors, hitting .258/.351/.338 over

He's got plenty of speed, 4.5 in the 40yd dash.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865604724/Salt-Lake-Bees-Greenlight-OMalley-goes-for-the-extra-base.html?pg=all

His 2014 numbers at Salt Lake are outstanding: .331/.413/.475 in 88 games. He's young too, only 26.

I see that....but I thought Campana made some sense, or Shuck....need an OF'er with some speed, maybe who can play CF, probably Campana more than Shuck..... O'Malley's #'s are better than Campana's...maybe he can play OF too...

I see that....but I thought Campana made some sense, or Shuck....need an OF'er with some speed, maybe who can play CF, probably Campana more than Shuck..... O'Malley's #'s are better than Campana's...maybe he can play OF too...

O'Malley has played 2nd, 3rd, SS, and all three outfield positions during his minor-league career.