• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone worried about the # innings for the pen?

Not to rain on this parade of victory we r on, but anyone concerned about the # innings our BP guys are throwing?

If shoemaker struggles tmrw, who pitches?

Rasmus is out, so i guess that would be Roth who only threw 0.1 innings.

Street has gone 4 days in a row.

I think with the expansion of rosters we can cushion the # of innings soon.

But Id hate to see this pen gassed and making mistakes once the playoffs begin.

With the expansion of the rosters it should only effect us tomorrow

Not to rain on this parade of victory we r on, but anyone concerned about the # innings our BP guys are throwing?

I'm worried every time an Angels pitcher gets within 10 miles of a pitching mound.  They are delicate creatures.  That said, ya gotta go with whatever works to get to the post season and worry about innings pitched at that time.  There is some smoke and mirror magic going on right now and alas, Scioscia is doing a pretty good job at managing with the hand he's been dealt.

I don't like to hypothetical myself into a panic attack. It's not June anymore. It was better to secure last night's win and have to possibly punt tonight than to punt last night with no sure bets today. At this point every game won, especially against the direct competition for the division, is wise pen use.

AO is.

Meh, Pestano and Bedrock Jr. could well aid them in September.

That plus they have a road trip coming up where not many good pitchers will be facing them, and hopefully the offense finally puts together a solid 2 week stretch for the first time since before the ASB.

That will be the time hopefully for the pen to have a bit of a reset and recharge for a tough 2 weeks to close the regular season.

Roster expansion  is putting several new guys in the pen. Whether they have anything to offer is another issue but if the Angels can get a an inning out of each of the new guys it creates a rest period for main core. The only concern is over working Street but since he is a  10 year vet I really don't worry about him as much as the younger guys.

Let's rest them and put position players out there.