• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Athletics’ Fans: Good, Good…Let The Butt-hurt Flow Through You

Chuck

When you are in the stadium the "light wave" looks pretty cool. I didn't do it but my husband taught a very excited 7 year old how on his iphone. created a monster.

that said, speaking of butthurt Oakland fans, I had a really terrible 12 year old kid sitting next to me who had one of those really loud voices you can hear no matter what... even when he wasn't yelling (which he was doing 99% of the time). I've never heard a kid talk that much smack. When the Angels finally scored he started crying. it was one of my highlights of the night. is that bad? 

I was going to start a new topic but this fits in right here.

Recent topics on the A's message board.

A Dsiaster In Anehim - Season Over

Will the A's ever Score Another Run? -Thanks Billy for Destroting a Great Season

22 Innings and No Riuns But Billy is Happy With the Trade

How sad...bean has made this team smells like a fart!

A's fans are seriously butt-hurt and drunk up there in Oakland.

When you are in the stadium the "light wave" looks pretty cool. I didn't do it but my husband taught a very excited 7 year old how on his iphone. created a monster.

that said, speaking of butthurt Oakland fans, I had a really terrible 12 year old kid sitting next to me who had one of those really loud voices you can hear no matter what... even when he wasn't yelling (which he was doing 99% of the time). I've never heard a kid talk that much smack. When the Angels finally scored he started crying. it was one of my highlights of the night. is that bad?

No, it's not bad. I would have been laughing to myself at the kid.