• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Laird Hamilton shoots Malibu pier

I heard about that from some friends who were down there surfing..  It's not an easy thing, shooting the pier.  Especially in those huge conditions on a SUP.

I've been watching the vids of the Wedge pumping-up, and remembering how insane we were to bodysurf there...

i'm having lunch with Laird on monday. i'll see what i can find out about this courageous ride.

If you're for real, ask him to come paddle with us around the Naples Canals in Long Beach on Monday!

*btw, I don't think his blood pressure went up for this ride.. as compared to a big day at Mavericks or the North Shore.  Haaaaaah!