• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This series....

wpghalo

We all want the Angels to make a statement and just bury the A's over the weekend.... We love these kinds of games where so much is on the line, but the level of anxiety is a killer...

Yup... we've got pennant fever.

Dagger time later on today for the A'ths?

meh. Even if we sweep i wont start popping the campaign corks.

It would be a kidney blow though for sure. I think oakland is starting to feel the pressure. Theyve gone from top dog to having to accept they have an equal. The fact theyre now having to catch up on top of just winning i think is making them press, which is great

Still a long way to go. But we're in their heads now. This team has to keep its focus though. 3 weeks ago things looked dire for us...we cant let them it get back to that now.

Without Crisp and Cespedes and with Moss struggling, the A's are not the scoring machine they were early in the season. I don't believe their offensive slump is as fixable as ours was.

thats been the big difference. They arent giving up 1 run a game and scoring 7 every night like the first half.

Not to complain while we're playing well, but id still like our own offense to get it going again. Would like the pitchers to have some wiggle room so were not stretched too thin.

One thing i will say though....the struggling offense does have one byproduct. Its molded this team into one that can hang on tight games against good pitching. And i think, like 2002, an advantage this team will have is going in to october already in an almost playoff atmosphere. Even the young guys (ie shoemaker, morin, calhoun etc) are getting their 'must win' exposure now. That could come in handy later....