• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This series....

wpghalo

Lots of games left.

Remember 2004. Angels were 3 down with 9 to play.

And let's consider history. The only division lead safe for a Halos team is a 5 game lead with 4 games left

Agreed. I won't celebrate or be comfortable until the fat lady sings.

I'm more concerned about the final two weeks of the season. The schedule favors Oakland in a big way. Ten of their final 13 games are against Texas and Philadelphia. Ten of our final 13 are against Seattle and Oakland.

I hope Ryne Sandberg doesn't lie down and play a bunch of scrubs in the Phillies' series.

On the flip side, in the first two weeks of September we play Houston, Minnesota, Texas, and one makeup game in Cleveland.

We have to win most of those games and keep the pressure on Oakland.

Edited by fan_since79

Love the way we're playing right now, but we'll lose 3 of 4. No doubt in my mind. We can't beat these guys. MAYBE split.

I understand that feeling, but I'm calling for at worst a split.  This is like a playoff series and both teams know it. The Angels have surprised me all year, I hope they keep doing so.

I will not make a prediction for this weekend. I am hoping that for my sanity's sake that if we do split with them, then we take the first and third games. I want that for two reasons, one, I will be at the games on Thursday and Saturday, and two, if we lose the first two this place will be entertaining to a handful, but dreadful to the rest of us.

I hope Sosh messes with the A'ths minds, and doesn't announce the starter for Saturday until that afternoon.

what woudl be better would be a bit of misdirection. Call up Roth or someone then go with Rasmus at the last second.