• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Time to Come Out Fightin'

eligrba

On Friday, the A's had their proverbial backs to wall and have responded by reasserting thier ability to win the "big games."

Today, the Angels now have their backs to the wall.......it is time to come out fightin'.

I hope that Kazmir relives one of his Angel pitching performances today.  Let's do this.

I would love to see it happen, but everything points to an A's sweep today unfortunately. We're playing them in their building, we're 3-8 against them, national TV, their pitcher is having a better season than ours, etc.

If we were As fans, we would be saying stuff like "oh man the game is on espn, we have a chance to make a statement but they got the best player and u know how star players step up in the biggest situations, we're doomed"

Some things I'd want to see going forward:

1.  Sosh to forget about Pujols's feelings with runners that steal in front of him.  Friday after Trout led off with a single with the game tied in the 6th only to be doubled up by Pujols's grounder was absolutely dreadful.  Albert shouldn't care how they pitch him with someone like Trout on 2B.  If they pitch around him, fine, just take the walk and make them pitch to Josh.  The more runners on base, the better pitches they'll get to see.

2.  Put the best lineup out there against the best teams.  I have to admit, when I seen Cowgill yesterday starting for Calhoun and Beckham stating at 3B, I laughed at Sosh.

3.  Call up Cron stat.  The guy looks to be tearing it up in SLC and I'd much rather have him playing or DHing over Cowgill, Beckham.

You know why I didn't add them? Because they are performing how they have most of the season. Trout on the other hand is striking out on pitches down the heart of the plate.

I get that but the reason why we are in the playoff discussion is because of Mike Trout. I'm actually interested in seeing how our Angels will handle the stretch run pressure.

We haven't been there in a while and the A's have had plenty of more recent experience.

Pujols continues to laugh and giggle with opposing players at first base while he flounders at the plate and leads the AL in GIDP.  Hamilton has perfected the art of striking out and walking casually back to the dugout in one smooth motion.   Don't see much fight in either of these two old, extremely wealthy players.

Almost every major leaguer is extremely wealthy compared to most. Street is extremely wealthy and performing. Their on field persona has nothing to do with their performance, it does however give the die hard fans looking for an explanation of poor performance something to grasp onto.

I would love to see it happen, but everything points to an A's sweep today unfortunately. We're playing them in their building, we're 3-8 against them, national TV, their pitcher is having a better season than ours, etc.

Well, at least you're loving it, right?

I hope you marinate your crow properly before dining.

Some things I'd want to see going forward:

1. Sosh to forget about Pujols's feelings with runners that steal in front of him. Friday after Trout led off with a single with the game tied in the 6th only to be doubled up by Pujols's grounder was absolutely dreadful. Albert shouldn't care how they pitch him with someone like Trout on 2B. If they pitch around him, fine, just take the walk and make them pitch to Josh. The more runners on base, the better pitches they'll get to see.

2. Put the best lineup out there against the best teams. I have to admit, when I seen Cowgill yesterday starting for Calhoun and Beckham stating at 3B, I laughed at Sosh.

3. Call up Cron stat. The guy looks to be tearing it up in SLC and I'd much rather have him playing or DHing over Cowgill, Beckham.

If they want a righty to walk Pujols after Trout steals 2nd, let them.

Hamilton is heating up anyway, that means an extra run to drive in.