• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We know it....

DMVol

I stand corrected on Pujols....he is 1-8 in the series so far with the hall of fame infield single.

I think Hamilton should just sit down with two strikes.  It is the worst kept secret that the next pitch is an off-speed breaking ball that he will flail at.

Oh my god shut the **** up. We are tied for our division. Before the season, most of you would have been ecstatic to be here at this point. It's not like we have gotten blown out the past two games, the A's have simply won at home, that is what playoff caliber teams are supposed to do.

Shut the **** up with the idiotic "we aren't ready for prime time." We have the best record in baseball...nobody expected that. Jesus ****ing Christ quit the ****ing bitching and have some ****ing hope.

Of all the things that frustrate me about Mike Scioscia, it would have to be years like this one.  Everything seems to be clicking, and you'd think we were a World Series team by the month of June, then everything begins to unravel and look like the failures of seasons past.

Any greatness displayed by this team is short-lived -- which suggests Scioscia has no idea what works and what doesn't.  He's woefully incapable of lighting a fire under this team when it's needed most.

Oh my god shut the **** up. We are tied for our division. Before the season, most of you would have been ecstatic to be here at this point. It's not like we have gotten blown out the past two games, the A's have simply won at home, that is what playoff caliber teams are supposed to do.

Shut the **** up with the idiotic "we aren't ready for prime time." We have the best record in baseball...nobody expected that. Jesus ****ing Christ quit the ****ing bitching and have some ****ing hope.

I might listen to you if there weren't F-bombs in every other sentence.  

Who said it's over? I said they've looked unprepared and haven't executed like playoff vets. Where in my previous sentence did I say I'd given up hope for the rest of the season? Quit getting drunk on hyperbole and go sleep it off somewhere.

Edited by mulwin444

They lost by a single run and CJ allowed one run and yet someone is calling him out for tonight? Get a ****ing clue. This game has nothing to do with Scioscia and CJ pitched good enough to win based on the fact he gave up one total run. This game is on the offense. Our 3-5 hitters took a shit tonight. End of story.

We don't tell you how to act.

Please accord us the same respect.

Thank you

Edited by Angel Oracle

They lost by a single run and CJ allowed one run and yet someone is calling him out for tonight? Get a ****ing clue. This game has nothing to do with Scioscia and CJ pitched good enough to win based on the fact he gave up one total run. This game is on the offense. Our 3-5 hitters took a shit tonight. End of story.

Try hitters 2-5.

Are you really this angry about what some people posted on a message board.

I feel sorry for you