• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dear CJ Wilson

Stradling

This was obviously tongue and cheek. Something is wrong with CJ. His velocity is down so I'm guessing he's injured. This is exactly the time he should be nibbling and hoping to get some at'em balls. His stuff right now is not the stuff you use to challenge hitters with, especially good fastball hitters.

I wouldn't say he's never been good. I'm with everyone here- he's been hard to watch and it's hard to have much faith in him but you can't write him off completely. Inconsistent, definitely. "never been good". I disagree. Maybe "never been great" .  I hope it's still in there somewhere because he's in our rotation until 2016 no matter what we do here on Angelswin.

17 wins last year with an ERA of 3.39  and 1.312 WHIP. he was "good" last year. 

I hate being a devils advocate but sometimes we fans just complain about our players and ignore the stats. 

That said, i agree- the last 2 months have been almost unwatchable when he has started. It was fine at first because he got so much run support but with our offense sitting on its hands he needs to step it up a notch until they can start scoring again. I would be really surprised if there isn't something wrong with him physically. i hope that's the case because he might be back in better form for 2015 after the off season. 

I wouldn't say he's never been good. I'm with everyone here- he's been hard to watch and it's hard to have much faith in him but you can't write him off completely. Inconsistent, definitely. "never been good". I disagree. Maybe "never been great" .  I hope it's still in there somewhere because he's in our rotation until 2016 no matter what we do here on Angelswin.

17 wins last year with an ERA of 3.39  and 1.312 WHIP. he was "good" last year. 

I hate being a devils advocate but sometimes we fans just complain about our players and ignore the stats. 

That said, i agree- the last 2 months have been almost unwatchable when he has started. It was fine at first because he got so much run support but with our offense sitting on its hands he needs to step it up a notch until they can start scoring again. I would be really surprised if there isn't something wrong with him physically. i hope that's the case because he might be back in better form for 2015 after the off season. 

and for the record- he's by far my least favorite pitcher we have so i'm not sticking up for him because i like him. 

A mustache is like an eyebrow for your mouth.

Words of wisdom gentlemen.

I promised a woman to not go back to that bushie comment, so I'll try to shut up. I'll try to make it up to her. I hear what I hear and say what I say.totally pay the price.