• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anybody have VPS hosting for your website?

mp170.6

I recently moved my websites from shared hosting to a managed VPS provider (Knownhost). 

What's really kicking my ass is learning the WHM interface.  Well, not so much the interface, but the extra functionality that comes with it.  I realize it acts as the "master" to the individual cPanel account "slaves" and that's good for controlling various universal settings.  What I haven't found yet are any tutorials that deal with the big picture, including what Average Joe's like me -- who are not resellers -- should be concerning ourselves with.  I think I'm most frustrated by the what, why, and when of many WHM features.  The intimidation factor prevents me from touching much unless it's very obvious what a certain function does. 

Does anyone know of a book or video series geared for people like me?  I've seen plenty of tutorials on YouTube that deal with specific features, but they don't help much for understanding the big picture. 

Any other advice would be appreciated as well.