• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's scheduling..

LBHalos17

Showing plenty of Raiders-style class up there, they saw the schedule and set the time of tomorrows' game as a lunch-time matinee instead of a night game.

I guess they need to disrespect the Angels, or hope to catch them jet-lagged in order to win..

Showing plenty of Raiders-style class up there, they saw the schedule and set the time of tomorrows' game as a lunch-time matinee instead of a night game.

I guess they need to disrespect the Angels, or hope to catch them jet-lagged in order to win..

They know Hamilton is coming to town

Rangers003.JPG

please DH him during any day game, Scioscia

Kids, this brings me to my next point.

Don't smoke crack. 

Sorry dad; I saw it on ESPN and MLB earlier today..  I'll be sure to run all my posts past you from now on, and you can shower them with infinite wisdom.

Thanks for not being a dick about it though....

Sorry dad; I saw it on ESPN and MLB earlier today..  I'll be sure to run all my posts past you from now on, and you can shower them with infinite wisdom.

Thanks for not being a dick about it though....

God dammit why are you cops so sensitive. Are you going to shoot him now?

If you can't tell I'm just messing with you, please see storm for your honorary "doesn't get the joke" merit badge.

Fridays are always night games.