• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We swept the Red Sox

yk9001

Eh, I mildly disagree.

While I think social media sports guy is the worst, you open a can of worms when you post something like that. Most people on there are morons and the only ones that would care to see that comment are social media sports guy ready to pounce.

I like all the Angels fans by the dugout in that pic.  It looks like a bunch Red Sux fans sold their season tickets for this game.  Showing up late to games, doing the wave, selling tix to fans of the opposing team!?  Outrageous.  MLB should consider moving the Red Sux to a city that would appreciate a MLB team...These people don't know the game or how to behave properly at one once they sober up enough to find the ball park.  

Eh, I mildly disagree.

While I think social media sports guy is the worst, you open a can of worms when you post something like that. Most people on there are morons and the only ones that would care to see that comment are social media sports guy ready to pounce.

A Yankee fan wrote in the comments that he's been to (half?) the ballparks, and at every ballpark, people comment to him that Yankee fans are so much less irritating than the loud, vomit-spewing Sox fans who visit their park.

This linked story isn't THE reason why Sox fans are the worst.  Its reason #6,325 - all have been discussed here previously.

I like all the Angels fans by the dugout in that pic.  It looks like a bunch Red Sux fans sold their season tickets for this game.  Showing up late to games, doing the wave, selling tix to fans of the opposing team!?  Outrageous.  MLB should consider moving the Red Sux to a city that would appreciate a MLB team...These people don't know the game or how to behave properly at one once they sober up enough to find the ball park.  

I noticed that pic as well.