• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keep questioning their heart...

It would have been easy and understandable to just lay down and take the loss tonight, but there seems to be something special about this team.

It must be that hand thing they do with every hit.

I thought it was really cool that Pujols lifted one corner of the stretcher. There were plenty on non players that could have done it.

I thought it was really cool that Pujols lifted one corner of the stretcher. There were plenty on non players that could have done it.

I saw that too -- he's been doing a lot of little things.  His relationship with Trout seems to be growing tighter too.  More than once they have seemingly fed off each other.

I saw that too -- he's been doing a lot of little things.  His relationship with Trout seems to be growing tighter too.  More than once they have seemingly fed off each other.

The camaraderie and the chemistry has really stood out this year with this club. They seem to feed off of each other and are all having fun, Pujols especially. He's been big as a team leader this year

Agreed. This years team is a tight knit group, and they all seem to thrive off of each other. GRich is a guge blow (still crossing fingers he doesnt need surgery), but the offense and bullpen responded to pick him up

I dont really know how the team (or any team) will be able to maintain when I guy as good as Richards gets hurt. But this teams been answering the call all year. Theyre gonna rally around him...

I know there's some DUCKS fans here...but the ANGELS are very similar to the KINGS...how they bounce back and survive. Pure guts..and heart..and great leadership in that room (Albert ;)

Let's just hope the Angels grab the same prize similar to what the Kings did...