• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards seriously injures knee

Brandon

I agree, but so were Jose Fernandez, Matt Harvey, Corbin and the list goes on for young pitchers who are forced into heavy workloads. I know it wasn't a workload related injury but we should have been better prepared with more depth than Randy Wolf

Richards is over 25, he's essentially pitched 150 innings every season since 2011 -- I'm pretty sure in his fourth season of 150 innings at age 26 his arm was ready for a larger workload.   Not sure how anyone sane can actually compare a guy hurting his knee while covering a base to guys who blew their elbows out but sure, it's the other guys that are "idiots".

Edited by Inside Pitch

Watch it be a bruised knee and Richards is just a big baby.

One can hope, right?

Although I think it's almost always worst-case scenario when it comes to injuries with this team. Can't remember the last time something looked serious and ended up being not the worst possible thing that could have happened.