• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards seriously injures knee

Brandon

Yep, we should have traded for Price and Lester just in case another starter blows out his knee.

Do you feel confidant that we can win stay in first with our current rotation? I'm not talking about getting Price or Lester, we should've gotten a guy who could give us a better chance to win than Randy Wolf

if you haven't seen the video, here it is.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24670298/angels-ace-garrett-richards-carted-off-with-apparent-knee-injury

it looks to me like his knee just buckled and gave out from this angle. it doesn't look as devastating as some of the descriptions here were making it out to be, but i'm not a doctor, nor do i play one on tv.

Do you feel confidant that we can win stay in first with our current rotation? I'm not talking about getting Price or Lester, we should've gotten a guy who could give us a better chance to win than Randy Wolf

No, do you think The Dodgers would feel confident if Kershaw blew out his knee? Do you think Seattle would be confident if Felix broke his leg? You want to place blame on the front office for not assuming an injury. Here's a better question. Would you feel confident if the Angels traded for a number 3 starter?

How about you go f*ck yourself?

Well said.

This is the shit I hate most.

Everyone is worried about the kids health and waiting to see how bad it is and some asshole pops in with some "I told you so" and starts talking about some bullshit not relevant to what just happened.

Dudes knee is wrecked and someone is more interested in being right or arguing about how inept the front office is.

Pathetic.

I don't know why he keeps talking about heavy workloads when it was a totally freak accident that could have happened on day one.

Freak accident yes and it obviously sucks that he got injured. But I can't be the only one who felt nervous that he'd sustain an arm injury if he kept on his current pace of innings. It would have been nice to have depth not just as insurance for him but for Wilson, Weaver, even if Shoe or Santiago falter. Richards does the whole "inverted W" thing when he pitches, which has been linked to Tommy John. How many young guys with a fastball like his stay healthy over a 200+ inning season?