• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"The Official I Hate the Angels Thread"

Lou

Reading through the first couple pages of the thread, I remember the exact game that spurred their outrage. It was during my freshman orientation week at college, and it was the game where Ryan Budde got the walk-off hit in extra innings. A day or two before, Garret Anderson had 10 RBI in a game against them.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

We saw 5 different starting pitchers, with Pineda the only repeat and still got it done. Time to go to Fenway and tame the Mwonstah

The Mwonstah seems to have tamed the Red Sux bats.   They are LAST in AL HRs hit.   Their record is also a bit of a mirage, what with meh pitching (outside of Sale) and power. 

" I HATE the Angels with every fiber in my body. I grew up in LA, saw all my favorite Yankees play here and yet find myself not having any fond memories of Yankee games in LA. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure there are some intelligible fans out here, but when someone threatens to rape my (at the time) 45 year old mother at a baseball game, you know your among the biggest lowlives in the country. I saw it happen when the Yankees played the Dodgers too (they threw beer at my four year old sister). Fact is, its memories like this that make me want to move to New York as fast as I can."

Yes clearly New York is the bastion of intelligible, non-beer throwing, non-rape-y people in the world.

13 hours ago, ettin said:

" I HATE the Angels with every fiber in my body. I grew up in LA, saw all my favorite Yankees play here and yet find myself not having any fond memories of Yankee games in LA. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure there are some intelligible fans out here, but when someone threatens to rape my (at the time) 45 year old mother at a baseball game, you know your among the biggest lowlives in the country. I saw it happen when the Yankees played the Dodgers too (they threw beer at my four year old sister). Fact is, its memories like this that make me want to move to New York as fast as I can."

Yes clearly New York is the bastion of intelligible, non-beer throwing, non-rape-y people in the world.

Who says Halo fans are apathetic? 

19 hours ago, Taylor said:

Reading through the first couple pages of the thread, I remember the exact game that spurred their outrage. It was during my freshman orientation week at college, and it was the game where Ryan Budde got the walk-off hit in extra innings. A day or two before, Garret Anderson had 10 RBI in a game against them.

Yep.

( and @Bruce Nye were at GA fan with 2 of his buddies . . . Yankee fans) 

Re: The Official "I Hate the Angels" Thread

I seriously felt like I want to punch someone in the face after the game today. It's one thing to lose to Vlad, it's another to lose to the Ryan ................ing Boddy.

The ................ing Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

On 8/19/2014 at 8:04 AM, Lou said:

Angel Stadium is like the 7th layer of hell. I've just had it with this f*cking team and their bandwagon fans."

Amusing that Yankees fans call anyone else's fans bandwagoners. There isn't a bigger bunch of bandwagoners in all of baseball than Yankee Nation. Their ranks swell two- or three-fold when they are winning.

On 6/24/2017 at 4:30 AM, Lou said:

Yep.

( and @Bruce Nye were at GA fan with 2 of his buddies . . . Yankee fans) 

Re: The Official "I Hate the Angels" Thread

I seriously felt like I want to punch someone in the face after the game today. It's one thing to lose to Vlad, it's another to lose to the Ryan ................ing Boddy.

The ................ing Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

I looked at Lou, when GA was at bat and the bases juiced.  He said to me, "He wouldn't, would he?"  Our Yankee fans with us were soon long gone.  Amazing GA performance.

I am not a big lover of The Los Angeles Angels these days, or most of Major League Baseball in general. I use to be a fan of this team when they were the California Angels from 1967 until 1994 when Major League Baseball had that strike. It was a mistake to call the team the Anaheim Angels back in the late 1990's, then an even bigger mistake to call the Los Angeles in 2005. That was all about money for Disney and Arte, not so much about the fans and families. California Angels and Gene Autry was the golden years of Angels Baseball. Arte Moreno is a good man, but not a good owner. Under Gene Autry, Angels Baseball was about the fans and families. Win or lose, people enjoyed coming out to Angel Stadium. In 2005, when the Golden Baseball made its debut; my church had a Baseball Night at Blair Field where we watched the Long Beach Armada. The Armada was about fans and families, and the players weren't looking for big money. They just loved the game and wanted to play Baseball. I was hooked, and I have been a Minor League Baseball Fan ever since. I became a Long Beach Armada Season Ticket Holder and National Anthem Singer. A year after The Armada folded, I moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado; and I am now Sky Sox Fan. I was a Season Ticket Holder and National Anthem Singer for the Sky Sox in 2011. I have attended 2 games at Coors Field in Denver, and I have to say that the Colorado Rockies are one of the closet things in the Major leagues to Minor League Baseball Philosophy.