• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Makes You Realize

mulwin444

it is a good team, its not a fantasy baseball team. Also, when do we start saying that Scoscia is doing a good job. He is, and its time for the Scoscia haters to admit it.

Mulwinns post started like a classic AW one, but he threw a screwball by making it positive.

Totally agree sith everything said. This above quote deserves a bump specifically for the fantasy baseball part of it.

Ive never had a problem with the people on here who post negative. The only time I speak up is when its without substance. So calling a guy like aybar shit when youd have to scratch to name 2 or 3 better SS' s out there kills me.

Sometims its like no one on here watches anything but angel games. I get that to a point...but id think anyone who digs on baseball enough to regularly post to strangers on a nerdy message board would probably like watching the league as a whole because its a hobby.

Like the original post, it all gets magnified because we watch 'our' guys daily. And that makes sense. But without taking a sec to look around at the big picture is wasting half of thr experience

We have the best record in baseball today. We still have lost 50 games. Texas is the worst team in the league...and theyve won about 50. Its a weird game.

it is a good team, its not a fantasy baseball team. Also, when do we start saying that Scoscia is doing a good job. He is, and its time for the Scoscia haters to admit it.

Look, Scioscia is honest to goodness one of the best major league managers of all time. He's had some rough years, but if he keeps at it like he has on average for another half a decade or so, he's a lock for the Hall of Fame.

The organization is lucky to have him, faults and all.

23-14 in one run games indicates a team that battles, gets solid bullpen work and play solid defense. This team has grit and guys who have stepped up this season like Kole, Jeppy and especially Jerry Dipoto. Though they gave up a whole lot of Rondons for Street that trade has been the difference. The solidified bullpen has been extraordinary.

Mulwinns post started like a classic AW one, but he threw a screwball by making it positive.

Totally agree sith everything said. This above quote deserves a bump specifically for the fantasy baseball part of it.

Ive never had a problem with the people on here who post negative. The only time I speak up is when its without substance. So calling a guy like aybar shit when youd have to scratch to name 2 or 3 better SS' s out there kills me.

Sometims its like no one on here watches anything but angel games. I get that to a point...but id think anyone who digs on baseball enough to regularly post to strangers on a nerdy message board would probably like watching the league as a whole because its a hobby.

Like the original post, it all gets magnified because we watch 'our' guys daily. And that makes sense. But without taking a sec to look around at the big picture is wasting half of thr experience

We have the best record in baseball today. We still have lost 50 games. Texas is the worst team in the league...and theyve won about 50. Its a weird game.

My brother is like that except with the Braves (obviously he's racist). He used to love MLB and was his favorite league growing up, but now only watches baseball if the Braves are on. If only my parents would disown him.