• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout's second half suckitude

Gotta put this mojo to work. Mike actually started the second half with a bang, with six hits in his first three games, including 3 doubles and 1 HR, but its been pretty bad since:

Since July 21 (last 22 games): .202/.296/.364 in 115 PA

Last 5 games: .053/.136/.053 in 22 PA - that's one hit!

Come on Trouty, get your shite together!

Another one of these? "Trout-Watch 2014" is more arduous than waiting for Pandas to reproduce. Its a slump...they happen in the game of baseball. He's seems to be talented and he'll more than likely make some adjustments like he did when he batting .250 earlier this year...just my humble prediction.

You ruined it. Good job.

Mulwin, now we can blame you when he doesn't pull his head out.

Works for me...but I'm counting on the youngster's place as the "Chosen One" to counter any mystical board whammy elements that may work against him.  This is a test...we have to see if he is found wanting.

Edited by mulwin444