• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Struggling Hamilton asks to be taken out of Angels' lineup

Good for Josh for checking his ego at the door. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to ask for the day off. But if he feels this will help him get his head straight, then more power to him.

I agree Nick. His confidence just seems to be about zero right now, I just don't know how they can get him out of his funk this season.

Good for Josh for checking his ego at the door. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to ask for the day off. But if he feels this will help him get his head straight, then more power to him.

If they think that one day off is going to fix Josh Hamilton, then they haven't figured out the problem yet. I'm sure that Don Baylor is mighty impressed.

If they think that one day off is going to fix Josh Hamilton, then they haven't figured out the problem yet. I'm sure that Don Baylor is mighty impressed.

"They" aren't trying to fix him. This move shows that Josh is trying to fix Josh. He knows himself the best and can't argue with his attempt to turn it around.

I agree although I would rather see more fight from him.  Someone needs to piss him off.  Maybe that is what Sosh was trying to do.

I agree although I would rather see more fight from him.  Someone needs to piss him off.  Maybe that is what Sosh was trying to do.

I agree.  I know everyone's got their own style, but at this point, I'd be breaking bats and slamming water coolers.  I am positive Hamilton truly cares about his suck-age, but I hate that grin he has when he walks back to the dugout after the most recent strikeout.  He needs a dose of that locker room yelling session from "Major League."

I keep pulling for him because if he gets back to some level of ability, it will make the team that much better.  I hate that he is struggling like this because he is such a likeable guy.  I find it easy to want to see him succeed and choose not to participate in bashing him. 

I also struggle with the notion that he doesn't appear to get angry enough or play with any kind of chip on his shoulder... but I'm not going to judge him for it.  We all deal with adversity differently.  That grin is probably more out of embarrassment than anything else.