• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Summerslam 2014

I've known Adam Rank since going back to early in the 2000s, thanks to the CS Fullerton and LB State rivalry. 

Tailgated with the guy before the 2003 Halos season opener.

Anyway, the Summerslam show was pretty good.    Plus it took my mind off of the loss yesterday.

Edited by Angel Oracle

That was very surprising. I'm wondering if there was an injury to Cena that changed the storyline for the match.

The Yardhouse near Staples was taken over by the WWE universe amidst chants of WOOOO! and Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Best chants at Staples included You Still Got It for Steph who hadn't wrestled in a decade but looked solid despite that, and of course the You Can't Wrestle for The Miz.

Best matches had to be Rollins/Ambrose and Reigns/Orton.

At least Bryan's in the right occupation for TJ surgery, only expected to miss 3 months. 

Now that Steph's and HHH's youngest of three daughters turns 4 this month, I'm expecting Steph to start taking part in more in-ring action, especially as good as she looked at Summerslam.   Not on a regular basis of course, but part-time  

For sure, Dixie Carter is no Steph, which is why one of the biggest rivals of WWE, TNA, is in danger of collapsing.  

They already just lost their television contract with SpikeTV.

Edited by Angel Oracle