• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Notre Dame Football Academic Scandal

4 players (3 starters and 1 back up) may be dismissed from ND. Advisers doing these players school work. I guess it goes back to 2012 as well. ND may vacat wins. Probably goes under investigation by the ncaa. Rumors swirling all over about this.

But one thing north Carolina taught us is that the ncaa doesn't care about academic fraud. Considering how light their punishment was.

Stay tuned!

Edited by nando714

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/notre-dame-fighting-irish-081514

So since BK has been at ND

1. Student camera man dies because he was told to film during high winds

2. ND covers up rape which leads to a suicide

3. Manti Teo fake gf scandal

4. Academic fraud 2 years in a row.

You gotta think BK is on a short leash

Edited by nando714

All of those sound like business as usual in the SEC. Except the fake girlfriend. That's still funny.

Which schools have had a academic fraud 2 yrs in a row, a fellow student die and a rape that led to suicide?

What has occurred at ND is much worse than anything that has occurred at any sec school.

My ND alum friends are disgusted.

Which schools have had a academic fraud 2 yrs in a row, a fellow student die and a rape that led to suicide?

What has occurred at ND is much worse than anything that has occurred at any sec school.

My ND alum friends are disgusted.

Probably most of them, they just cover it up better.

Apparently up to 22 current and past players involved. Comparing this to the unc scandal. Nd is going to hold a press conference so well see what's true and false

the first thing I thought of was that there had to be more than four players involved. Something like this is always more widespread throughout a program