• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you wonder...

YESWECAN

McDonald is far from the reason we are behind Oakland. Ibanez getting consistent at bats and Frieri at the back end of the bullpen for so long are the two biggest reasons if I had to pick. The difference between Frieri and Street is crazy and is essential to this team's success, no matter how many Rondon's we had to give up.

McDonald is far from the reason we are behind Oakland. Ibanez getting consistent at bats and Frieri at the back end of the bullpen for so long are the two biggest reasons if I had to pick. The difference between Frieri and Street is crazy and is essential to this team's success, no matter how many Rondon's we had to give up.

Ibanez paid more dividends for the Halos in one game for KC in Oakland (game winning homer), than he did in all games combined while with the Halos.

Ibanez paid more dividends for the Halos in one game for KC in Oakland (game winning homer), than he did in all games combined while with the Halos.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20140509/raul-ibanez-delivers-game-winner-for-angels-in-ninth-inning

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20140509/raul-ibanez-delivers-game-winner-for-angels-in-ninth-inning

Although Street is awesome, we didn't HAVE to get him, we could've kept Smith as the closer. The only thing we had to do was get rid of Frieri.

Although Street is awesome, we didn't HAVE to get him, we could've kept Smith as the closer. The only thing we had to do was get rid of Frieri.

Of course we didn't need him, but without Street how comfortable are you going to the pen in a tie game or up one run after five innings?

Smith has been fantastic but I'm not sure about him closing long term. Street is just ridiculous. He goes in there, does his thing, and goes home to his probably hot naked wife.

I still don't like how much they gave up for Street, but it was a playoff move, not a regular season one. Street coming in to close a 1 run lead in the postseason > anyone else the Angels already had.