• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I wish I could be CJ cool

When DiPoto showed CJ Wilson stats showing that he's 5-0 when he throws 60% strikes or more, he replied with "Yeah, cool. Whatever man."

He also took a shot at fans yelling at him to throw strikes. "You got a guy in the 18th row on his 4th beer yelling 'throw strikes!' And I'm like, oh yeah, I forgot, thanks for reminding me."

So yes AO, he hears you, and he doesn't like you.

He also took a shot at fans yelling at him to throw strikes. "You got a guy in the 18th row on his 4th beer yelling 'throw strikes!' And I'm like, oh yeah, I forgot, thanks for reminding me."

Don't blame him...he knows what he has to do, its not easy doing it every time.  His mechanics seem high maintenance so, if he loses his release point or his "feel" for the ball, it will probably take some pitches to get it back.

If you read the article and not just Kody Mac's misquoted snip you'll find that Wilson was just trying to say it's more complicated than that. He's been trying to find out what is wrong with his mechanics instead of just lobbing softies down the middle just to hit over 64% strikes or whatever the hell the magic number is.

"Wilson (9-8) has tried all sorts of antidotes while battling through a horrid, six-start, 11.03-ERA stretch in recent weeks. Once he returned from a disabled-list stint because of a sprained ankle, he set up GoPro cameras in various locations during his between-start bullpen sessions to try to understand what has been wrong with his mechanics."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/angels-631518-wilson-inning.html

Edited by Lawrence

If you read the article and not just Kody Mac's misquoted snip you'll find that Wilson was just trying to say it's more complicated than that. He's been trying to find out what is wrong with his mechanics instead of just lobbing softies down the middle just to hit over 64% strikes or whatever the hell the magic number is.

"Wilson (9-8) has tried all sorts of antidotes while battling through a horrid, six-start, 11.03-ERA stretch in recent weeks. Once he returned from a disabled-list stint because of a sprained ankle, he set up GoPro cameras in various locations during his between-start bullpen sessions to try to understand what has been wrong with his mechanics."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/angels-631518-wilson-inning.html

I like bagging on CJ as much as the next fan - and he does a great job of supplying us material... but I wonder how many other guys would take it upon themselves and go to such lengths to be a part of the solution...

And where the Foxtrot is Butcher...!?!?!

Edited by Deek