• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I love spam from Nigeria

Great news, the kind folks in Nigeria want my company to supply them with 30,000 trucks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOOD DAY,

Following my online inquiry sourcing for hospital equipment manufacturers I understand that you are a Manufacturer / Exporter of various kinds of Trucks. Note that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)  from the oil region of the Nigeria has mandated me to source for a reliable and a reputable company that can supply them with Trucks.

Quantity: 30000 Pcs
Destination Port: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Period: 12 Calendar Months
Payment: 100% Advance TT

I understand that your company is capable of supplying the above quantity of Trucks within a period of 12 months. Please write back to me and send to me the FOB prices quotations.

I am waiting for your valued response.

Best regards,

Mr. Pascal Nwaiwu
Cell phone: +234-8029087115

i've yet to get anyone to respond back to me.

i've also noticed that a few of the emails i get now ask to forgive spelling and grammar errors. 

My opinion about this is that they write the scam letter, then drop it into an online translation program to convert it to English. I have gotten some with some really strange expressions in them.