• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Robin Williams has died

What I don't get is that his wife went to bed knowing her husband was ok enough not to need medical attention for whatever kind of psychological demons he has been dealing with

She wakes up assumes he's sleeping some where in the house

Then his assistant finds him hanging?

Weird

Edited by nando714

I don't really know anything about his daughter Zelda other than the story of her name but she seems like an amazingly well put together woman.

Bu4FufrCcAI0HCJ.png

What a wonderful statement.

I haven't been this bummed out by a celebrity death since Phil Hartman was murdered.

Edited by RallyMo

What I don't get is that his wife went to bed knowing her husband was ok enough not to need medical attention for whatever kind of psychological demons he has been dealing with

She wakes up assumes he's sleeping some where in the house

Then his assistant finds him hanging?

Weird

I thought the same thing. But, maybe he was in a good mood when they got home and she thought in was in a good place. Maybe he was planning on doing it, so he acted more pleasant than he was actually feeling. Not sure, but I doubt, if his wife had any inkling that he was in such a morbid state of mind, that she would have simply gone to sleep right away and not checked on him the next morning. Apparently, it was normal for them to sleep in separate rooms, so that may have been something that was adding to his depression. There are a ton of things that we'll never know--nor should we--but, the fact remains that he's gone and it sucks. 

Kind of disgusting all the details coming out about how it happened, the social media stuff with the daughter, and financial stories.

I guess R.I.P doesn't apply here.

Running around today the radio was on 830 and Roger Lodge mentioned how inappropriate it was for all the details being leaked......after going into full blown detail about the death and vivid info about what was found.

The media sucks.

Kind of disgusting all the details coming out about how it happened, the social media stuff with the daughter, and financial stories.

I guess R.I.P doesn't apply here.

Running around today the radio was on 830 and Roger Lodge mentioned how inappropriate it was for all the details being leaked......after going into full blown detail about the death and vivid info about what was found.

The media sucks.

There's a concern now that all these details being known will lead to a "contagion" effect among some depressed people. There could be other similar suicides in the coming days.

Calls to suicide hotlines are reported to be way up.