• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brennan Boesch

KevinJ14

Whos more valuable, him or navarro?

And im asking not to sound snide, but navarro can play multi positions and seems to work counts. Is BB just an OF?

Boesch has played a little bit of 1B as well, no idea if he's actually any good.

He's a pretty poor defensive OF though.

Edited by jshep

Might want to give him some DH ab's.....would be an upgrade over Hamilton but that's not happenin'.....

I don't know about that, as frustrating as Hamilton is, Boesch's major league numbers are uninspiring.

He's having a fine season in Salt Lake, but how much should a good age 29 season in the hitter friendly confines of the PCL change our opinion of a guy with over 1500 major league PAs to his name?

I don't think Navarro not producing enough offensively is our problem right now.

I still trust Navarro more than Josh Hamilton at the plate right now.

Good news about Hamilton is he's no longer whiffing on pitches several feet outside the strike zone. The bad news is now he's badly missing on pitches inside the strike zone. 

jshep:  Chuck has my thought, though we all know Sciioscia would never do it....Hamilton needs to sit down for awhile and Boesch is a better option right now....not for a career but right now....the Braves have started playing Bonafacio over BJ Upton  so you never know, I guess....

I don't know about that, as frustrating as Hamilton is, Boesch's major league numbers are uninspiring.

He's having a fine season in Salt Lake, but how much should a good age 29 season in the hitter friendly confines of the PCL change our opinion of a guy with over 1500 major league PAs to his name?

Call him up and sit Hamilton until he figures shit out. 

Edited by DMVol

Brennan walks in his first plate appearance of the night. That's 10 straight times on base, equaling the franchise record.

Boesch's stretch since the start of Saturday: 7-for-7, 3 walks, 1 single, 4 doubles, 2 home runs, 6 RBI, 2 stolen bases, 3 runs scored

Via @SaltLakeBees twitter.

Also I think he was named player of the week or month or something

I still trust Navarro more than Josh Hamilton at the plate right now.

Good news about Hamilton is he's no longer whiffing on pitches several feet outside the strike zone. The bad news is now he's badly missing on pitches inside the strike zone. 

Why don't you just say he sucks.