• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It seems this team is falling apart

I get how it feels like it has been awful and it feels like 1995, but you do realize that isn't the case right? Coming into todays game we are .500 since the break. So if we win today we will be over .500 since the break, if we lose today we are one game under. The offense is slumping but the pitching is keeping us in all these games, well almost all of them.

Pitching, other than CJ has been very good and the only reason since the break that we are .500. But man, this team feels like their losing their mojo, just barely hanging on. And with the As in cruise mode...ugh. I really hope these guys go on a tear, and fast.

Yep. Prior to the break, this offense would wear down opposing pitchers. There was no deficit they couldn't come back from and once they got something going, they'd all chip in and pummel teams with a big inning

Now, we're just seeing them collectively roll over. One player has a bad AB, the other doesn't pick them up but instead adds onto it with a poor AB themselves

this offense needs to get back on track and get into a groove already. 27th in runs per game since the break, barely over 3 a game. That's not gonna cut it down the stretch

I get how it feels like it has been awful and it feels like 1995, but you do realize that isn't the case right? Coming into todays game we are .500 since the break. So if we win today we will be over .500 since the break, if we lose today we are one game under. The offense is slumping but the pitching is keeping us in all these games, well almost all of them.

Very true but can we realistically expect them to keep up their pace?

Can you realistically expect the offense to keep up this level of performance?

No, they are rock bottom right now and it will get better. I just worry that the pitching will start to falter. Shoemaker and Santiago have been good like you said but I don't know if they can keep it up in September. Hopefully I am wrong. As for Wilson, I don't see him helping out at all. He's just terrible.

It's bad, but it's not 1995 bad..........................yet

They can still catch up, the offense is gonna wake up at some point, they can't be this bad for the reminder of the season, so let's just hope they don't fall behind too far, before the offense gets going again.

Edited by Sherlock31