• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

wilson, Hamilton etc...

floplag

Guys, for all the bench this guy sit this guy.. the negativity.. its pointless.  unless injured they are going to keep running them out there as much as possible.
The simple fact is we need the to right the ship.. not get replaced with lesser talents.
all the focus on short leaches and such.. its mental masturbation.

It's disturbing though when it's August and Hamilton is still Hackilton.

Yes, but what is the point of hearing it over and over and over and over again in multiple threads. I guess it could be therapeutic, but really, it's redundant and silly. I agree with what flop tried to say there. Regardless of how we feel about those two players, we need both of them to perform because their "replacements" are not real major leaguers and certainly don't have the upside of either of these guys.

Guys, for all the bench this guy sit this guy.. the negativity.. its pointless.  unless injured they are going to keep running them out there as much as possible.

The simple fact is we need the to right the ship.. not get replaced with lesser talents.

all the focus on short leaches and such.. its mental masturbation.

JB Shuck says hi.

so a day off on a sunday never happens.. amiright?  jesus H sometimes you argue just to freaking argue i think

Why does he need a day off?  Is it really that strenuous to walk to the plate, swing a bat three times and walk back to the dugout?

Let's set the record about Hamilton.

.245 lifetime at Angel Stadium of Anaheim

.317 lifetime Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (including .313 in 2013 and .412 in 2014)

Josh Hamilton played in a ballpark that played to his strength. Anaheim was just another huge mistake decision for Josh just like the many others that he's made in his life. I still believe that he left his heart in Texas. He's been a huge bust. Maybe he and the Angels could consider shipping him back home for cash and get a couple of prospects. He would probably rake again. I really hate seeing him play like the way he's playing today.

its a new things.. i call it the Trout effect... when fans of a team with a player of that caliber get so ****ing spoiled by that players that they compare everyone else to him in a completely unrealistic manner.

There is a lot of truth to this on this board, I am sure it happens on other boards, but I don't frequent or even visit other boards.