• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tony Stewart and the Chamber of Secrets

Lhalo

• 1 month later...

I don't know the particulars for the State of New York, but usually, very few cases go via Grand Jury. 

More often, the DA files the charges and then a Preliminary Hearing is held where a judge decides if there's enough evidence to go to trial.  The evidence doesn't have to be very convincing to meet the minimum standard for a trial. 

A preliminary hearing is not necessary when the person is indicted by a Grand Jury. 

I agree

You guys are hilarious.  Last I checked killing a kid that is high is still murder.  The weed is being used to justify why Ward acted like a moron and got himself killed.

The video showed that he didn't intentionally drive at him therefore he didn't do anything wrong.

After Ward's death, NASCAR announced a rule that prohibits drivers from climbing out of a crashed or disabled vehicle -- unless it is on fire -- until safety personnel arrive.

-----

Are they also going to make a new rule that prohibits drivers from being stoned while driving?

Sounds a little fishy.

what a stupid ass reason.

I'm sure some politician will latch onto this for his anti-drug platform. "look, weed makes you want to run into traffic!"

sounds like Stewart dodged a bullet. Too bad that ward kid can't say the same.

Your middle statement was what I had thought when I read this article. I highly doubt weed is responsible for him making a dumb decision unless it was laced with something.