• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Glenn Frey is a Giant Douchebag

DR looks great in his white linen suit in that vid.

Thanks, Bruce  With spring approaching, it's just about time to bust it out.  Gene Simmons was mentioned earlier in this thread...he was in the Miami Vice episode "Prodigal Son" which featured the Glenn Fry song 'You Belong to the City.'  Magic happens when you pay attention.

Thanks, Bruce  With spring approaching, it's just about time to bust it out.  Gene Simmons was mentioned earlier in this thread...he was in the Miami Vice episode "Prodigal Son" which featured the Glenn Fry song 'You Belong to the City.'  Magic happens when you pay attention.

Frey and Simmons probably spent all their time on set of Miami Vice discussing their mutual love of all things monetary. Both of those guys have masturbated while staring at a one dollar bill.

What did Henley say about Rush? I didn't hear about that.

""Why would a band like RUSH regroup, yuck."

Oh, the irony considering that Rush only changed one member and that was after their first album while the two douche and douchier are the only two from the original Eagles lineup still in with god knows how many lineup changes.  Mojo Nixon was right.

""Why would a band like RUSH regroup, yuck."

Oh, the irony considering that Rush only changed one member and that was after their first album while the two douche and douchier are the only two from the original Eagles lineup still in with god knows how many lineup changes.  Mojo Nixon was right.

I understand how Henley feels. Rush never put out songs nearly as good as Dirty Laundry or All She Wants To Do is Dance.

Frey and Simmons probably spent all their time on set of Miami Vice discussing their mutual love of all things monetary. Both of those guys have masturbated while staring at a one dollar bill.

Well it's been two days now and I still can't get this mental picture out of my head. Time to kill myself. Nice knowing you guys.