• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Hamilton goes 0-10

Pulled this off the wikipedia:

Manager Ron Washington moved Hamilton to fifth in the batting order and designated hitter before a game with the White Sox on July 29. Since June 1 Hamilton had been hitting .190 with a slugging percentage of .374. Washington said he moved Hamilton in hopes of taking some of the pressure off him and also gave Hamilton the day off on July 28.Hamilton responded quickly—in a game on July 29 he recorded multiple walks for the first time in the month of July and did not record a strikeout for the first time in seven games. On July 30 he went 3-for-4 with a home run, his first game recording greater than 2 hits since May 11

So Howie at Clean up or would you prefer Freese? If this is something we would like to do I will give you the only name that makes sense. Ianetta.

So it looks like this:

Calhoun

Trout

Albert

Ianetta

Aybar

Hamilton

Howie

Freese

Efren

I dunno, maybe have Pujols bat fourth?  He seems like the prototype cleanup hitter right now.

Calhoun

Trout

Aybar

Pujols

Kendrick

Hamilton

Iannetta 

Freese

Navarro

While I agree with you the worst player on the team lately has been Aybar. Also, I don't see a line up change affecting Albert just to accommodate Josh's act. I don't read stats like I use to but my eyes tell me that Albert has been one of our better players during this offensive shit-Fest.

Pulled this off the wikipedia:

Manager Ron Washington moved Hamilton to fifth in the batting order and designated hitter before a game with the White Sox on July 29. Since June 1 Hamilton had been hitting .190 with a slugging percentage of .374. Washington said he moved Hamilton in hopes of taking some of the pressure off him and also gave Hamilton the day off on July 28.Hamilton responded quickly—in a game on July 29 he recorded multiple walks for the first time in the month of July and did not record a strikeout for the first time in seven games. On July 30 he went 3-for-4 with a home run, his first game recording greater than 2 hits since May 11

Ah yes, the memorable 2 month crap fest in 2012 that now proves to be the beginning of his permanent decline.