• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corey Kluber

jshep

break out season for the guy.

he's lights out and has been for quite a while.

I have him on one of my fantasy baseball teams so I've been tracking his starts......

he's had really only one or two bad starts all season.........his recent starts over the past almost two months have all been quality plus starts -- even the losses,

he strikes out about 8 per game.

having posted the above -- lest we forget......another guy having a great break out season is Garrett Richards.

his numbers are almost as impressive as Kluber's and folks really did not expect this from Richards this season.

He's really pitched well -- and, YES, has had a glitch start here and there --but overall, a break out season.

Richards has 152 K's and leads the team and that has to place him among the top ten in the AL in that category.