• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

4GB

nando714

They'd better not be throwing CJ out there on Tuesday. I'm going to that game and the seats I have cost a small fortune.

Shoemaker on five days rest and skip Wilson's spot, please!

Well good look but I'm guessing you'll see CJ. You deserve it though.

Were a good week away from being a game or two out. Yes it sucks but we play Oakland 10 more times, we can still do this. We won't slump forever.

We are also a bad week away from seeing what was once a 9-game wild card lead dwindle even more (I think we have lost 2.5 or 3 wild card standing games this week alone).

The team can't afford to sh&t the bed any longer and needs to pull out of this.

Can we go back to the old playoff format.  This stupid wild card coin flip crap is a joke.  Then again I didnt mind it much in 2012 when we were chasing it, but still. 

How about this: have some day/night doubleheaders through the season so the games can end around September 26? Then have a best-of-three playoff between the two wild cards. That would also give the division winners some rest so their players would be fresher for the next round(s).