• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Skaggs needs Tommy John Surgery

Forearm issues generally mean future elbow issues...its not a good injury for sure. Chris sale came back ok from the same injury without surgery, but there's a long list of guys who haven't been able to do that.

its worrying for sure. there's a real possibility we could be without skaggsy for this year and next.

We need him. We need those options and depth. No pitcher in our rotation gives me any confidence down the stretch. As good as Richards has been, he's been shit against the top offenses in the league and is unproven. Weaver and CJ are wild cards now too.

Forearm issues generally mean future elbow issues...its not a good injury for sure. Chris sale came back ok from the same injury without surgery, but there's a long list of guys who haven't been able to do that.

its worrying for sure. there's a real possibility we could be without skaggsy for this year and next.

If he's out for this season and Wilson cannot figure things out, then we're down to two, maybe three reliable starters.

Weaver

Richards

Shoemaker

Santiago

?????

It could be a difficult August/September.

If he's out for this season and Wilson cannot figure things out, then we're down to two, maybe three reliable starters.

Weaver

Richards

Shoemaker

Santiago

?????

It could be a difficult August/September.

I tried to find a photo of Wade LeBlanc to post for here for ironic comedy effect. I think I broke Google :(

Heard on the pregame show yesterday that hes 'confidant he'll pitch again this year'

Anybody else a little worried about that? I havent kept up on what exactly went wrong, but I heard forearm tightness. Whats worst case scenario of what that xould mean?

I guess amputation would be the worst case scenario.