• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels vs Red Sox - 8/8

Chimi

This week in baseball has been bad for my marriage. I've been a real b the last few nights... List of people I blame: CJ Wilson, Josh Hamilton, Mike Trout, Billy Beane, Mike Scioscia, Jerry Dipoto, Cj Wilson, David Freese's errors (not his offense because at least he's still getting some hits when no one else is), Jackie Bradley Jr. 

This week in baseball has been bad for my marriage. I've been a real b the last few nights... List of people I blame: CJ Wilson, Josh Hamilton, Mike Trout, Billy Beane, Mike Scioscia, Jerry Dipoto, Cj Wilson, David Freese's errors (not his offense because at least he's still getting some hits when no one else is), Jackie Bradley Jr. 

This series is bad for my marriage.

My wife's a Chowd.

My husband is a Yankee fan. from Colorado. yeah... one of those. It's all good when they are losing, but they've been winning lately. 

Ha! I'm IN Colorado. She went here to escape the Chowd winters, and I came here to...oh hell, I forget now. (Actually, I got here courtesy of the USAF.)

Ha! I'm IN Colorado. She went here to escape the Chowd winters, and I came here to...oh hell, I forget now. (Actually, I got here courtesy of the USAF.)

nice, I love colorado, we're in San Diego but hope to move there eventually. I like to lecture my inlaws on their parenting choice to allow their son to be a Yankees fan. At least have the decency to go for the Rockies... 

The tank has started.

Waaay to go losers!!!!!!!!

Leave town Hackilton!!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Things that will happen before Trout, Pujols, and Hackilton all hit well at the same time ???

EVERYTHING including the freaking kitchen sink!!!!

Never happening !!!!

Edited by Angel Oracle