• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Three in a row to the Dogs

Michifan

Wow, I thought the team would do better, especially at home. It started off well with the win against Greinke and the good early innings against Kershaw, but then the offense shut down. Not a good sign for the postseason where pitching usually dominates.

milkcarton.jpg

Dogs have a good team, it should have been a split if we didnt shit one away so... im not gonna stress this right now.
We got thru the gauntlet without giving up significant ground... non playoff teams and 10 games with the As left, we will either win it on merit, or we wont, and i like our chances

When you have a completely clueless hitter in the cleanup spot night after night, you're asking for trouble.

It's up to the manager to take the appropriate action, but that will probably not happen.

Now batting clean up for your Angels Howie Kendrick. That has a nice ring to it. Or would you prefer Freese? Complain when there are better options.

Now batting clean up for your Angels Howie Kendrick. That has a nice ring to it. Or would you prefer Freese? Complain when there are better options.

In all seriousness I would rather see Howie bat clean up over Hamilton. At least Howie has a better chance of making contact. You are right that there aren't really good options.

This

its the same i think said in the past when people were all wanting to fire Sven or whoever else... when the option isnt a good, it makes no sense.

People have been blasting Howie all damn season, now you want him hitting cleanup?  really ?

I still like flip flopping Pujols and Hamilton.

Put your power guy 4th and your OBP guy 3rd, although even the OBP is taking a hit lately for Hamilton.

I am so glad this brutal 20 game stretch against nothing but solid teams with good pitching is OVER!

I just hope it hasn't killed the momentum of the hitters until say September. 

When is Oakland going to play a stretch like that????

Seriously - If I'm an opposing manager...Walk Trout to get to Albert and Josh. If it's post 5th inning...get to Kendrick.

A clean up hitter "supposed" to be feared. FEARED.

Josh Hamilton is an easy out. EASY.

Card and Ranger fan must go to sleep with a smerk on their collective grills at night, knowing that Albert & Josh are not on their teams

When you have a completely clueless hitter in the cleanup spot night after night, you're asking for trouble.

It's up to the manager to take the appropriate action, but that will probably not happen.

trout and pujols sucked just as bad. Aybar killed us from the leadoff spot. Etc etc

Cant blame one guy when the team looks that bad