• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread - Angels vs Dodgers - 8/7 - The Platoon Is On!

Chimi

Well, if Calhoun doesn't like to be platooned, he's going to have to work on getting his OPS up against LHP and I believe by next year he will force his way into playing every day. However, Cowgill and Hamilton have been much better against lefties this year than he has.

Well, if Calhoun doesn't like to be platooned, he's going to have to work on getting his OPS up against LHP and I believe by next year he will force his way into playing every day. However, Cowgill and Hamilton have been much better against lefties this year than he has.

Calhoun is a career .279/.331/.432 hitter against lefties in the majors.

can you compare their numbers vs lhp for this year?

thanks

Why don't we play Cowgill for Calhoun against LHP and Cogwill for Hamilton against RHP? 

If we're going straight by the split #'s. Hell, platoon everyone. 

Edited by laagamer

Why don't we play Cowgill for Calhoun against LHP and Cogwill for Hamilton against RHP? 

If we're going straight by the split #'s. Hell, platoon everyone.

can you compare Cowgill's and Hamilton's numbers vs rhp this season for us?

Thanks

So he starts two games out of three since returning at a time when I am assuming we can all agree Calhoun is not tearing the cover off the ball, and it is once again a platoon in everyone's eyes? This is like when someone hits a home run and someone else gets a start the next day, and everyone says, only half joking I might add, that Scioscia is benching the player for hitting home runs. Guys, I understand patience is not a strong point, but can we please give a few more games before you call it a platoon.