• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Judgement Day for Wilson

I agree actually.

If CJ gets shelled before the 3rd inning again change will happen. I could see another DL stint or "demotion" to the bullpen but he cannot continue this pattern.

Hoping for a great start tonight! If Cj can pitch like he has before this team is dangerous. 

IF the Angels were even considering yanking CJ from the rotation at all(unlikely, IMO), I would be shocked if it happened before Skaggs is off the DL.

Sticking with CJ is easier to justify when it's the likes of Randy Wolf or Wade LeBlanc taking his starts.

Edited by jshep

It's Judgement Day for CJ as far as Angelswin is concerned.

In fact, many on here have been judge, jury, and executioner.

Meanwhile, see you Tuesday, CJ.

so what youre saying is, even if cj gets melted in liquid metal, and the last thing we see of him is a dramatic thumbs up, he'll still get two more sequels and a shitty short lived tv show?

He already has the damaged parts to play the lady terminator...

Didn't Santiago just go toe to toe with Kershaw and didn't Shoemaker only give up two runs to the team with the best record in the NL?

CJ just needs to limit the damage for 5 or 6 innings and then hand it to the pen.

I am more worried about our offense right now.

Our offense just banged grienke and handed kershaw his roughest start since may.

Its a valid point, but dont let a bad game against haren seem bigger than it is. Agon and puig came in to the series hot as hell, and so far are 1-23 in the series.

so what youre saying is, even if cj gets melted in liquid metal, and the last thing we see of him is a dramatic thumbs up, he'll still get two more sequels and a shitty short lived tv show?

He already has the damaged parts to play the lady terminator...

Well, he'll get one more sequel, the other one will have non-CJ characters attempt to carry on (as will the TV series).