• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Judgement Day for Wilson

Why should CJ do long relief? How will that be any different than him giving up 5 runs in less than 2 innings when he starts?

I'm sure CJ is just as frustrated as we are, and has been working to get his stuff back, but the problem is his fastball has no movement and his offspeed stuff is either down the pipe or way off. I don't think he will leave the rotation if he blows it tommorow. But if he starts giving up runs in the first couple innings I would assume as was last outing, Skip has him on a short leash.

Thing is, like I said before, who replaces him?

Wolf or LeBlanc....that's about it unless Jerry put in the claim on Cole Hamels.... :rolleyes:

Edit: I looked at SLC stats and actually Wolf and LeBlanc have been ok, not great but ok....if CJ keeps it up, they couldn't be much worse....maybe a couple more starts and if he doesn't get it done, nothing to lose if you call Wolf or LeBlanc up.....also getting closer to Sept 1st so we could call both up and sit CJ if he's still struggling...

Edited by DMVol

Why should CJ do long relief? How will that be any different than him giving up 5 runs in less than 2 innings when he starts?

I'm sure CJ is just as frustrated as we are, and has been working to get his stuff back, but the problem is his fastball has no movement and his offspeed stuff is either down the pipe or way off. I don't think he will leave the rotation if he blows it tomorrow. But if he starts giving up runs in the first couple innings I would assume as was last outing, Skip has him on a short leash.

I certainly hope so.