• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I have great news for (Dick) NAUGLES fans:

I met a dude yesterday who tells me he and his partners are relaunching the brand.  It sounds like they are starting small, but it also sounds like a legit attempt.

I was curious about the legalities and licensing of the name, etc. since I was under the impression Del Taco purchased Naugles.  But the setting we were talking in wasn't appropiate for the question.  He offered to bring me some burritos to sample.  Stoked.

Still, I have some faith that Naugles is for sure returning to SoCal and there will be somewhere else besides Del Taco for Angels contract signings. 

Keep place clean!

http://www.nauglestacos.com/

Strange the Del Taco in Foothill Ranch has a promotional Naugles Throwback Menu right now with Bun Taco, Orange Shake and some other things...  Del making a preemptive strike?  Bun taco looks rude, but the orange shake was good.

It's the 50th Anniversary of Del Taco so they all have the throwback menu right now with the bun tacos and orange shakes.

don't think i've seen a single ad for them celebrating their 50th. seems like something you'd want to make a big deal about. oh well.

The In n Out in Foothill Ranch is a nightmare at lunch time. Too many people and such a small parking lot that the drive thru has to navigate around. Thank God they built the one in Rancho Santa Margarita.

What's crazy is the Foothill Ranch is one of our slower locations.

don't think i've seen a single ad for them celebrating their 50th. seems like something you'd want to make a big deal about. oh well.

Yeah, I didn't know either until I stopped at one and saw the signs. They have collectors cups also they are using for large drinks that represent each decade. I want to get one of the old school collectors cups but haven't found a Del Taco that has them yet.

My first job was working for Naugles..  It was also our High School hangout on Friday/Saturday nights, back in the days of ACTUAL-size (bigger than they are now) red and combo-burritos.

Will be interesting to see what happens; I thought Del bought the Naugles name so this wouldn't happen.

I was curious about the legalities and licensing of the name, etc. since I was under the impression Del Taco purchased Naugles.  But the setting we were talking in wasn't appropiate for the question.

They would have to either own or purchase the rights to use the name and/or menu, AFAIK. They couldn't just decide to resurrect it if someone else owns the rights. If I wanted to start a car company, I couldn't just decide to call it American Motors unless I obtained the rights from Chrysler.

The Del Taco where Torii was signed.... Is gone. It closed recently for the widening of the 91 freeway to make room for the expansion of the 91 express lanes.

i just shed a tear. 

the halos need to wear a commemorative patch or a black stripe on their sleeves.

Was Naugles the same as Pup'n'Taco? I mean, didn't Pup'n'Taco change its name to Naugles or something like that? I may be way off, seeing that I was a young kid when they were around, but I thought they were the same company for some reason. 

What is crazy is that there was still a Pup'nTaco in Albuquerque when I moved out here. It finally closed a few years ago.