• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Biogenesis

Scary thing is the Biogenesis guys all got thru testing.....if Bosch isn't involved in other stuff, nobody knows about these guys....

Lance Armstrong.  He never got caught at the time.  But Cycling, which has gone through steroid hell, has a very stringent drug testing program.  What he got caught on, was when the technology caught up, and they tested saved stored samples from years ago.  

I don't think that there is such a system now, in the MLB.  So all the cheaters have to do is beat the current system and they are home free.  There are thousands of Biogenesis' around the country.  (in google maps, just type in anti aging)  And I'm sure there are a few more BALCO's around, especially around the world.  And these guys are just working on ways to beat the system.  

One article I read, that I can't find anymore, said that the Feds might put Bosch on the stand and under oath ask him for names.  Probably as some sort of plea agreement to reduce his sentence.  

I can see round 2 of Congress also occurring because of this.

palmieroFINAL.jpg

"testing" was equally as ridiculous in cycling for decades as it is for baseball now.  everybody was doping when armstrong was riding, and that's not hyperbole.  it was the worst kept secret in international sports.  police would find abandoned, unregistered cars full of blood and PED at just about every tour event, and the UCI would pretend that it had nothing to do with cycling.   

a few bitter slimeballs decided to make armstrong a target, and as a result, a more stringent testing system has been put in place.  the sleaze who went after him had little desire to cause a sea change in testing because it would have a negative effect on their own camps, but that was the result, whether they wanted it or not.

as for the whole "technology caught up" thing with testing, the answer is no.  there are probably thousands of samples on ice that would test positive since technology has "caught up" as you say, but the UCI will never go there.  they've cleaned it up to a degree, and act like it never happened, which is what they've done with every doping trend/scandal for over 100 years.  

it's not like it matters, though. PED will come right back en force within a few years because most international cycling fans are fine with it as long as it makes for exciting events.  very much like the public in the US turns a blind eye to rampant use of PED in the NFL.  

Is Lance Armstrong your cousin or something?

One article I read, that I can't find anymore, said that the Feds might put Bosch on the stand and under oath ask him for names.  Probably as some sort of plea agreement to reduce his sentence.  

I can see round 2 of Congress also occurring because of this.

This makes no sense. Let's reduce the sentence of the guy selling drugs to children so we can burn a few more rich athletes at the stake...