• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols is...

When Pujols got here it seemed like he was never having any fun and he was always mad. I picture the time Aybar hit him in the arm with his glove in Minnesota and Pujols freaked out. But now it seems like he's having a lot of fun and enjoying himself. That goes a long way for fans. Is good to see

... mad at Puig for PURPOSELY kicking him while running to first.

Puig was retaliating for Richards' brushback pitch. 

(pics show how Puig normally crosses first, compared to when he kicked Pujols)

Not that is what happened but I can see Puig being a big enough of a dick to spike someone.

Albert Pujols WAS really good at baseball. Unfortunately, Yasiel Puig is now much better than Pujols.

That said, I hope some of you are right and Pujols' game will pick up with him seeming happier, more competitive. I have my doubts, though.

I don't see how he's much better, if at all. Puig may be batting 40 points higher, but Pujols has 7 more homers, 13 more RBI's, and considerably fewer mental lapses. 

I hope he learns a lesson from it," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said of Puig. "Albert knows how to play the game. Albert takes a few hard steps and if Yasiel comes up throwing, he stops. He drops his head and Albert knows there's no play. We talked about them being an aggressive team. If you don't pay attention, they will embarrass you, and he embarrassed him there."

I love this team's swagger.  I've missed it for far too long and I'm glad they have it back.  I love their aggressiveness and their confidence.  I just love watching these guys get after it.  There's an urgency to the way they play and it's fun to watch.

and to think, not too long ago this team didn't care about winning