• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards

Don

He is so good. I always thought he would make a solid middle of the rotation guy but I am glad to have underestimated him.

His stuff is electric. Even in the early innings last night he was missing his spots but still getting outs because his stuff is sex juice.

I always thought he was a mid to back of the rotation guy.  What he has done this season is amazing.  He is the definite ace of the team.

Shutting out the Dodgers is excellent.  I ****ing hate the Dodgers.

I just hope his arm doesn't fall off. I thought Scioscia took an unneccessary risk bringing him out for the eighth. I know the pen badly needs some rest, but I probably would have brought in Salas to finish the game.

?  He threw, what, 115 pitches?  That's no big deal.  He was never really in trouble and never had a stressful/high pitch count inning.  

What's most impressing thing about last night is how he was able to make adjustments. He looked like crap the 1st couple of innings and was lucky to get through them. By the 3rd inning he figured it out and dominated. It seems like it's been a while since we've had a pitcher that can do that. If Butcher helped him out then maybe there's hope for Wilson too.