• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Could CJ be working his way o/o rotation

ghoetke

@str8edgeracer will never be removed because Scioscia never benches Millionaires unless they do something wrong or there's a replacement that is FAR superior -

Rememeber - Scioscia started and played:

Steve Finley

Vernon Wells

Albert Puljos batting 3rd!

Josh Hamilton is CLEAN UP....

for example...

don't understand why fans think pujols and hamilton should drop in the order. People need to realize offense isn't very good anymore. A .800 ops is solid now days. Plus, we don't have anyone to replace them.

Yes they are incredibly overpaid, but they still provide decent offensive value.

Exactly Poozy. Like I said in another thread a couple days ago, I highly doubt people are pumped up waiting for Howie to bat third or fourth.

yep, the only reason i wouldn't mind pujols maybe switching with hamilton is because he seems to have hurt trout's running game.

12 attempted steals so far is very depressing considering he has been the best base stealer in baseball.

Edited by Poozy

Hamilton is fine. Overpaid? Sure.

But he's still one of our better hitters, and don't be surprised if he finishes with 15-20 home runs, and a 830-850 OPS. He's gotten on base at a good rate this year which is something he was unable to do last year, so he has shown improvement. He'll get hot and start hitting HR's in bunches I think.