• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks, Butcher!

GOIrish

Logic?

Ok, here is some logic.

First of all, most of this is JD's work, he got rid of Frieri(big time victory), he sign Smith, he called up Morin and Rasmus, he traded for Grilli and Street, the only guy that Butcher might get credit for is Jepsen, but that's a big if as well since Jeppy had been suck for 5-6 years already, so if Butcher did his job a few years ago, Jeppy might be one of the all time great Angels RP already.

So the logic says, you should thanks JD, not Butcher.

Logic?

Ok, here is some logic.

First of all, most of this is JD's work, he got rid of Frieri(big time victory), he sign Smith, he called up Morin and Rasmus, he traded for Grilli and Street, the only guy that Butcher might get credit for is Jepsen, but that's a big if as well since Jeppy had been suck for 5-6 years already, so if Butcher did his job a few years ago, Jeppy might be one of the all time great Angels RP already.

Fire Butcher! Hire JD!

He'll surely be able to turn around Shoemaker and Richards!

Logic?

Ok, here is some logic.

I am Henry the VIII, I am I am...

Edited by Inside Pitch

Logic?

Ok, here is some logic.

Except when the team isn't performing and losing, then it is coaching.

I blame coaching when a talented team isn't performing as it should (see 2012). I blame the GM when the team lacks talent. And of course the same with credit in reverse. The bullpen is a combination of the two...Street (as stupid as the trade was) and Grilli have been an improvement and dumping Frieri was an epic case of addition by subtraction, but the role of guys like Jepsen, Morin and Rasmus has also been huge. A big part of this is Jepsen's improvement and, while we can't really be sure how/why it happened, it's probably something Butcher deserves credit for.