• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

July 5th, One Game Back

LAAMike

I was talking 97-65 at the AS break and no one thought that that would be enough to pass Oakland.  Love Hammel. 

Hammel could very well have already cost them as many regular season wins as they might gain by acquiring Lester.  Glad to see Cespedes gone.

I was talking 97-65 at the AS break and no one thought that that would be enough to pass Oakland.  Love Hammel. 

I still highly doubt it will be. If Hammel stinks for much longer they'll drop him from the rotation. All of Oakland's peripherals suggest they're better than their already damn impressive record...and they just made their team more talented. It could easily take 100 wins to get the division which isn't out of reach. We're on pace for 97.5 (which we'll round up to 98), they're on pace for 99. We can do this, but it's going to take a hell of a performance.

I read an article today on the winners and losers at the trade deadline. They guy said he can't wait for the A's-Tigers ALCS and that it's going to be a "classic". By the way, Vegas agrees. http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-baseball/24645878/oddsmakers-still-have-athletics-as-world-series-favorite-following-trade-deadline

Angels WS odds 10-1

Validation!